Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how
When accessing the http://sistersquad.com website, SisterSquad will learn certain
information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see explanation
below) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and
server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites
visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a
website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive
specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s
preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has
already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
• We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that
is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web
server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you
request) can be sent to you.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with
your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we
employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. This also applies when you register
for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For
further information see the email policies below.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We will collect information that you provide to us when you register on the Service (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address);
- About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
- And about transactions you carry out through the Service, orders you place and the fulfilment of your orders;
- data that you submit in order to use the Service, including data relating to your customers, clients or others using your services which the Sister Squad apps have access to.
- It is possible to view the Sister Squad website without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to use the Services.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing
customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
sistersquad.com will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our
site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise
transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the
law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
We may use your information in the following ways:
• to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
• to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Service;
• to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
• for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
• We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private
information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may
enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit
Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
sistersquad.com may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such
purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and
least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all
users, uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized
attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
• Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
• Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
• We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
SisterSquad makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or
completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site.
All the materials on this site are provided ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including
warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. In no
event shall SisterSquad or its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever
(including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or
death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if has
been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
Cookie Use for Retargeting
We may use Google Analytics and the DoubleClick advertising network as well as other advertising networks to display ads across the Internet, based on your visit to our website.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Our site and third-party vendors, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on past visits and pages visited on this website.
Our site as well as third-party vendors may use third-party audience data to further optimize advertisements displayed.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the
confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or your dealings with our website, please contact us